Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby Bee Themed Baby Shower Cake & Cupcakes

I haven't been  posting for a long time, have I? This little forgotten corner was meant to be a place to share the cakes and cupcakes that I created and to give customers an idea of what I can offer them. 

I wanted to share this cute little cake that I made recently for a baby shower. It was for a dear friend and it was so much fun to make these tiny little baby bees! It was my first attempt at a bee, so they aren't perfect. I figured out how to make them just how I wanted by the time I was finished, though, so if anyone wants a cake like this, I will be happy to make one! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! It took me a very long time to start my own blog. My first blog was related to my sister’s baby shower. There were a lot of pictures and I still remember that I decorated one of the finest New York venues for the day. Anyway, this is also a nice one.

    ReplyDelete